We’re so glad you’ll be joining our community!
Now it’s time to get your first class into your calendar!
We look forward to seeing you in class soon!
CHOOSE A CLASS
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR FIRST CLASS
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR YOGA CLASS
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork and so we can give you a quick new student orientation.
- Wear comfortable clothing to stretch easily.
- If possible, avoid eating 1-2 hours beforehand.
- Drink plenty of water throughout your day to be hydrated for your class.
- Avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, etc. or smoking before class.
- We encourage students to bring their own mats but we do provide free loaner mats and props.
- All class passes and memberships are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be frozen. Please respect our policies. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX and Checks.
- Students under 18 must have an adult accompany them to the studio for their first class and are admitted at the discretion of Yoga in ME.
- We are not responsible for your valuables.
- All students must sign a waiver and are admitted at the discretion of Yoga in ME.
- The studio closes up to 4 week a year for major holidays, select events and for routine maintenance and studio upgrades.
- Schedule and prices subject to change without notice.