All class passes are valid for 180 days (~6 months) from date of purchase and can be shared.
Teens ages 12 – 16 are free with a paying adult.Limit one free teen per paying adult.
Monthly Auto-Pay Memberships
Three-month commitment required. Cancel anytime after three months with two weeks written notice (email is preferred). Monthly payments are automatically deducted from your credit or debit card.
|Standard Rate||$109/month||Sign Up|
|Lower Rate||$89/month||Sign Up|
Lower Rate is intended for those who would be prevented from attending by paying the Standard Rate.
*** Financial Hardhip: Yoga in ME is committed to making yoga accessible to all dedicated yogis. Please speak with Caroline or Suzanne to develop a plan.
Membership at Yoga in ME is about sharing your practice with a community of like-minded practitioners. It is also a means of supporting the community at large through Yoga in ME’s many community outreach programs including:
- FREE Yoga for Veterans
- Yoga for First Responders
- Community Recovery Classes
- Free and Donation-Based Classes for a variety of local people and groups
- Annual Food Drive
- Gift Certificate Donations to help support numerous local organizations
- All memberships include discounts on workshops and special events.
- Auto-Pay Unlimited Memberships automatically renew monthly.
- Auto-Pay Unlimited Memberships require a THREE MONTH COMMITMENT.
- Cancel Auto-Pay Unlimited Memberships any time after three months with two weeks written notice (email preferred).
- All class passes expire 180 days (~six months) from date of purchase.
- All memberships and class passes are non-refundable, and non-transferable.
Memberships can not be shared.