RatesAll auto-pay memberships are priced on a Sliding Scale
At Yoga in ME, our intention is to balance paying our bills so we can keep the doors open, paying teachers a respectful wage, and keeping classes financially accessible for students.
All class passes are valid for 180 days (~6 months) from date of purchase and can be shared.
Teens ages 12 – 16 are free with a paying adult.
Limit one free teen per paying adult.
Monthly Auto-Pay Memberships
Auto-pay memberships are priced on a sliding scale. No Questions Asked.
Read through the guidelines below before choosing a rate. Please choose to pay at the highest level of the sliding scale that you can afford. This allows others who need to pay less the opportunity to attend.
Three-month commitment required. Cancel anytime after three months with two weeks written notice (email is preferred). Monthly payments are automatically deducted from your credit or debit card.
|Standard Rate||$109/month||Sign Up|
|Middle Rate||$89/month||Sign Up|
|Lower Rate||$39/month||Sign Up|
Guidelines for Choosing a Membership Rate
Membership at Yoga in ME is about sharing your practice with a community of like-minded practitioners. It is also a means of supporting the community at large through Yoga in ME’s many community outreach programs including:
- FREE Yoga for Veterans
- Yoga for First Responders
- Community Recovery Classes
- Free and Donation-Based Classes for a variety of local people and groups
- Annual Food Drive
- Gift Certificate Donations to help support numerous local organizations
This rate reflects the true cost of a membership or class. It is the cost that we would charge all students in the absence of a sliding scale. Typically you choose this rate if:
You have access to financial security, own property or have personal savings.
You are able to pay for “wants” and spend little time worried about securing necessities in your life.
You might choose this rate if:
- Paying the full cost would prevent you from being able to attend.
- You do not honestly find yourself reflected in either descriptions for the Upper Rate or the Lower.
- You are struggling to conquer debt, build savings, or move away from paycheck to paycheck living but do have access to steady income and are not spending most of your time thinking about meeting basic needs such as food, shelter, medical care, child care, etc…
Choose this level if:
- You struggle to maintain access to needs such as health care, housing, food, child care, and are living paycheck to paycheck or are in significant debt.
- If this level is still too high, we will work with you to offer other solutions
Please be mindful that if you choose the lowest end of the scale when you can truthfully afford a higher rate, you are limiting access to those who truly need the gift of financial flexibility. Being honest (Asteya) with yourself and your financial situation supports Yoga in ME continuing to be a strong and sustainable community. It also respects the work of teachers and staff who have families to support and bills to pay.
No Questions Asked
- All memberships include: access to live audio recordings of drop-in classes, 10% off most retail, and discounts on workshops and special events.
- Auto-Pay Unlimited Memberships automatically renew monthly.
- Auto-Pay Unlimited Memberships require a THREE MONTH COMMITMENT.
- Cancel Auto-Pay Unlimited Memberships any time after three months with two weeks written notice (email preferred).
- All class passes expire 180 days (~six months) from date of purchase.
- All memberships and class passes are non-refundable, and non-transferable.
Memberships can not be shared.