We will help you get started!
Students often tell us they know yoga can help alleviate back pain, improve balance, help with sleep, and more, but that they are convinced they can’t do it. Maybe they think they’re not flexible enough. Maybe they are worried that everyone in class will be yoga super-models – except them. Once they take that first step and get into the studio, they discover that everyone else in class is just a regular person too! And very soon, they start to feel a tangible difference in overall health and well-being: their body feels better, balance improves, range of motion increases, sleep improves, and they just generally start to feel a greater sense of ease and joy in their lives.
Lauren B Cape reviewed Yoga In ME — 5 star
I love this studio. Judgement free, accommodates beginners, open to questions, kind, clear and gentle criticism. I can’t say enough good things. I began with the 6-week beginners series since I haven’t done yoga regularly in years. I will be buying more classes. I’m addicted!
Susan Powers Mickey reviewed Yoga In ME — 5 star
Yoga in ME provides a safe (physically and mentally) environment to practice. We are met by a wide variety of classes in a caring community that allows us to be ourselves and grow at our own pace. It feels like hOMe, OM intended.
DIVE IN WITH OUR INTRO OFFER
Its easy to get started and the best time to start is now.
CLAIM MY INTRO OFFER
JOIN THE YOGA IN ME COMMUNITY!
Sawyer Diane reviewed
Yoga In ME — 5 star
I love the classes and the people here at Yoga in Me. It is always a joy for me to go to class,the teachers are helpful and kind and it trickles down,changing my life in a positive way. Thank you everyone !
Carolyn McKinney reviewed
Yoga In ME — 5 star
The instructors are so friendly and helpful with explaining all the poses. I left feeling so relaxed and looking forward to my next session.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR FIRST CLASS
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR YOGA CLASS
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork and so we can give you a quick new student orientation.
- Wear comfortable clothing to stretch easily.
- If possible, avoid eating 1-2 hours beforehand.
- Drink plenty of water throughout your day to be hydrated for your class.
- Avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, etc. or smoking before class.
- We encourage students to bring their own mats but we do provide free loaner mats and props.
- All class passes and memberships are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be frozen. Please respect our policies. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX and Checks.
- Students under 18 must have an adult accompany them to the studio for their first class and are admitted at the discretion of Yoga in ME.
- We are not responsible for your valuables.
- All students must sign a waiver and are admitted at the discretion of Yoga in ME.
- The studio closes up to 4 weeks a year for major holidays, select events and for routine maintenance and studio upgrades.
- Schedule and prices subject to change without notice.
Available online through April 1, 2018. For new students only please.