Get started with yoga and feel better!
Better Sleep | More Energy | Focused Mind
We will help you get started!
Try out our Intro Offer: 5 Classes for just $25 to be used in 14 days. We will help you get started with yoga. At Yoga in ME, yoga isn’t about getting onto the cover of a yoga magazine, it’s about feeling better, having more energy, and enjoying the things in life that matter to us. No flexibility needed. Come join us to find your Yoga in YOU!
It’s easy to get started and the best time to start is now!
Choosing your First Class
Beginner Friendly Classes
Basics: These classes are for beginners and anyone interested in working on fundamentals.
Boomer Yoga: Beginners and students of any age are welcome in this class.
Chair Yoga: When we say, “If you can breathe, you can do yoga”, we mean it!
Veterans Yoga: Veterans of all levels are welcome in this class.
Yin: A quiet yet profound and highly therapeutic style of yoga that is available to all students at all levels.
Yoga Nidra: Experience the bliss of the simple, yet powerful extended period of deep, guided relaxation.
4 Week Beginner Series – just for beginners. Not a regular drop-in class – pre-registration required.
Gentle Classes & Classes with Little to No Movement
Restorative: Props are used to support the body in each posture, allowing for complete surrender and relaxation.
Yin: Relaxed postures are held for longer periods of time. No standing involved.
Yoga Nidra: Guided relaxation.
More Powerful Practices
Morning Flow: Wake up your body and get your energy flowing. All levels welcome to attend.
Power Flow: a vigorous series of postures conceptualized by our teacher, Beryl Bender Birch.
JOIN THE YOGA IN ME COMMUNITY!
I love the classes and the people here at Yoga in Me. It is always a joy for me to go to class,the teachers are helpful and kind and it trickles down,changing my life in a positive way. Thank you everyone !
For new, local students only, please.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR FIRST CLASS
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR YOGA CLASS
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork and so we can give you a quick new student orientation.
- Wear comfortable clothing to stretch easily.
- If possible, avoid eating 1-2 hours beforehand.
- Drink plenty of water throughout your day to be hydrated for your class.
- Avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, etc. or smoking before class.
- We encourage students to bring their own mats but we do provide free loaner mats and props.
- All class passes and memberships are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be frozen. Please respect our policies. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX and Checks.
- Students under 18 must have an adult accompany them to the studio for their first class and are admitted at the discretion of Yoga in ME.
- We are not responsible for your valuables.
- All students must sign a waiver and are admitted at the discretion of Yoga in ME.
- The studio closes up to 4 weeks a year for major holidays, select events and for routine maintenance and studio upgrades.
- Schedule and prices subject to change without notice.