- This event has passed.
October 4 @ 10:30 am - November 4 @ 12:15 pm
4 Week Beginner Yoga Sessions
A regular yoga practice will give you the tools you need to focus your time and energy on the things that really matter to you. Sign up for Yoga 101 and get specialized instruction as well as try out our regular drop-in classes.
Includes unlimited drop in classes for the duration of the series and a complimentary 30 minute private consultation.*
*Complimentary private session is only for students new to Yoga in ME.
Responses from students when asked what they liked or learned from Yoga 101.
“A lot of things you say in here can be applied in the real world.”
“Non-judgey – don’t feel self-conscious while learning.”
“The atmosphere is welcoming and very encouraging.”
“Felt welcomed. Comfortable environment. Great instructor.”
“Class was non-judgmental.”
“It’s OK to not do poses perfectly.”
“Was great not to feel intimidated.”
“I liked how much better I felt during and after class.”
“Felt very comfortable in class.”
“Just be yourself and do what my body would allow.”
“I often had more energy after class.”
“I liked the instructors sense of humor and calm demeanor”
How to Prepare for your first Yoga 101 Class
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork.
- Wear comfortable clothing to stretch easily.
- If possible, avoid eating 1-2 hours beforehand.
- Drink plenty of water throughout your day to be hydrated for your class.
- Avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, etc. or smoking before class.
- We encourage students to bring their own mats but we do provide free loaner mats and props.
- All class passes and memberships are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be frozen. Please respect our policies. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX and Checks.
- Students under 18 must have an adult accompany them to the studio for their first class and are admitted at the discretion of Yoga in ME.
- We are not responsible for your valuables.
- All students must sign a waiver and are admitted at the discretion of Yoga in ME.
- The Studio closes up to 4 week a year for major holidays, select events and for routine maintenance and studio upgrades.
- Schedule and prices subject to change without notice.