- This event has passed.
6th Annual Food Drive
December 3 @ 8:00 am - December 9 @ 6:00 pm
You CAN Make a Difference
Give back to your community and take care of yourself too!
New Students! Your first class at Yoga in ME is free when you bring a donation to Footprints Food Pantry.
Our Annual Food Drive concludes with a special by donation to Footprints Food Pantry class on Sunday followed by a community potluck. Read more…
Enter every time you come to class.
Partial List of Prizes
- Painting by JoAnn Portalupi
- Paddle Board Lesson with Andy Ferragamo
- “Favorite Things”: basket of Maine goodies – starting with Sue Mickey’s raspberry jam.
- Chakra Balancing/Clearing session with Rachel de Almeida
- Thai Massage with Carol Castellan
- Hand-made mat bag & eye pillow by Cindy Mclin-Vokey
- 2 Yoga in ME travel mugs
- 2 Yoga in ME t-shirts
- 1 hour private yoga with Nancy
- 1 hour private yoga with Lydia
- Yoga in ME sweat shirt
- Manduka travel mat
- Manduka mat bag
Raffle winners will be announced after class on Sunday afternoon.
Footprints Food Pantry grateful accepts monetary donations.
If you are donating goods:
The following is a list of items always in demand. Footprints Food Pantry requests that any food items be date checked to ensure the product has not passed the expiration date.
Please be mindful: Food past the expiration date cannot be distributed.
- peanut butter
- canned vegetables
- macaroni & cheese
- macaroni & spaghetti
- canned pasta
- canned “hearty” soups
- cold “low sugar” cereal & oatmeal
- rice – brown and white