6th Annual Food Drive
December 3 @ 8:00 am - December 9 @ 6:00 pm
You CAN Make a Difference
Give back to your community and take care of yourself too!
New Students! Your first class at Yoga in ME is free when you bring a donation to Footprints Food Pantry.
Our Annual Food Drive concludes with a special by donation to Footprints Food Pantry class on Sunday followed by a community potluck. Read more…
Discounted Memberships & Classes Passes
available this week only
- A limited number of highly discounted pre-paid one year memberships (TBD)
- 10% off 10 Class Passes
- 15% off all Retail (no other discounts apply)
Enter every time you come to class.
Partial List of Prizes
- Painting by JoAnn Portalupi
- Paddle Board Lesson with Andy Ferragamo
- A basket of hand made, grown or baked Maine goodies – starting with Sue Mickey’s raspberry jam.
Raffle winners will be announced after class on Sunday afternoon.
Footprints Food Pantry grateful accepts monetary donations.
If you are donating goods:
The following is a list of items always in demand. Footprints Food Pantry requests that any food items be date checked to ensure the product has not passed the expiration date.
Please be mindful: Food past the expiration date cannot be distributed.
- peanut butter
- canned vegetables
- macaroni & cheese
- macaroni & spaghetti
- canned pasta
- canned “hearty” soups
- cold “low sugar” cereal & oatmeal
- rice – brown and white