Chair Yoga 101
October 2 @ 10:30 am - October 23 @ 11:45 am
4 Week Beginner Yoga Session Using Chairs
When we say, “If you can breathe, you can do yoga.”, we mean it!
If mobility issues are preventing you from fully enjoying our regular drop in classes – or if you just think it would be fun – chair yoga is for you! This is a gentle form of yoga that is practiced sitting on a chair or standing using a chair for support.
Get you the tools you need to focus your time and energy on the things that really matter to you.
Your fee includes unlimited attendance at any of our regular drop in classes so, when you are ready, you can try them out!
Class sizes are small you get plenty of personal attention
What You WON’T Get
pushed, rushed, judged, any sense of competition, lost in the crowd
What You WILL Get
listened to, steadily encouraged, a sense of ease, gentle humor, small classes
your fee also includes a one-on-one private consultation
so we can get to know even better what YOU want to get out of yoga!
Enroll now to save your space!
October 2 – 23
Includes unlimited drop in classes for the duration of the series and a complimentary private consultation.
Responses from students when asked what they liked or learned from Yoga 101.
“A lot of things you say in here can be applied in the real world.”
“Non-judgey – don’t feel self-conscious while learning.”
“The atmosphere is welcoming and very encouraging.”
“Felt welcomed. Comfortable environment. Great instructor.”
“Class was non-judgmental.”
“It’s OK to not do poses perfectly.”
“Was great not to feel intimidated.”
“I liked how much better I felt during and after class.”
“Felt very comfortable in class.”
“Just be yourself and do what my body would allow.”
“I often had more energy after class.”
“I liked the instructors sense of humor and calm demeanor”
How to Prepare for your first Yoga 101 Class
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork.
- Wear comfortable clothing to stretch easily.
- If possible, avoid eating 1-2 hours beforehand.
- Drink plenty of water throughout your day to be hydrated for your class.
- Avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, etc. or smoking before class.
- We encourage students to bring their own mats but we do provide free loaner mats and props.
- All class passes and memberships are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be frozen. Please respect our policies. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX and Checks.
- Students under 18 must have an adult accompany them to the studio for their first class and are admitted at the discretion of Yoga in ME.
- We are not responsible for your valuables.
- All students must sign a waiver and are admitted at the discretion of Yoga in ME.
- The Studio closes up to 4 week a year for major holidays, select events and for routine maintenance and studio upgrades.
- Schedule and prices subject to change without notice.