Beginner Yoga for Guys
October 30 @ 7:00 pm - November 20 @ 8:15 pm
The warm welcome, friendly helpful teachers, and noticeable health benefits are the reason I attend the Yoga in ME studio. I stated with the 6 week "introduction to Yoga" course and received a warm welcome with no judgement. The variety of teachers, classes, and slight variations in teaching have been instrumental in keeping up my interest. I’m sleeping better, my joints work better, and am more at peace throughout the day. Thanks Yoga in ME!
My husband and I took the six week beginner class and realized right away that away that Yoga in ME studio was perfect for us! The variety of classes allow you to chose the practice that is best for your day. The instructors are so supportive and unique! Love everything about this studio
I started in the yoga for beginners program and am now loving the Boomer and Basics classes as well. This studio's supportive, warm and relatable staff is the reason I will continue my yoga practice here.
Specialized Beginner Instruction Just for Guys
Get you the tools you need to focus your time and energy on the
things that really matter to you.
Meets Wednesdays at 7pm
October 30 – November 20
A 4 week series for men with attention to the challenges that men specifically face in yoga.
This workshop is for beginners and and for those returning to yoga after a long break.
unlimited drop in classes for the duration of the series
complimentary private consultation
Responses from students when asked what they liked or learned from Yoga 101.
“A lot of things you say in here can be applied in the real world.”
“Non-judgey – don’t feel self-conscious while learning.”
“The atmosphere is welcoming and very encouraging.”
“Felt welcomed. Comfortable environment. Great instructor.”
“Class was non-judgmental.”
“It’s OK to not do poses perfectly.”
“Was great not to feel intimidated.”
“I liked how much better I felt during and after class.”
“Felt very comfortable in class.”
“Just be yourself and do what my body would allow.”
“I often had more energy after class.”
“I liked the instructors sense of humor and calm demeanor”
How to Prepare for your first Yoga Class
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork.
- Wear comfortable clothing to stretch easily.
- If possible, avoid eating 1-2 hours beforehand.
- Drink plenty of water throughout your day to be hydrated for your class.
- Avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, etc. or smoking before class.
- We encourage students to bring their own mats but we do provide free loaner mats and props.
- All class passes and memberships are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be frozen. Please respect our policies. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX and Checks.
- Students under 18 must have an adult accompany them to the studio for their first class and are admitted at the discretion of Yoga in ME.
- We are not responsible for your valuables.
- All students must sign a waiver and are admitted at the discretion of Yoga in ME.
- The Studio closes up to 4 week a year for major holidays, select events and for routine maintenance and studio upgrades.
- Schedule and prices subject to change without notice.