Available to: Active Duty Military Personnel, First Responders, Seniors, Students (must show current ID), Teens, Veterans, Yoga Teachers
Teens (ages 12 – 16) are free with a paying adult (limit 1 teen per paying adult).
Work study and sliding scale rates are also available on a case by case basis. Please ask about these options if you feel they are appropriate for you.
Discounted Monthly Autobill Membership
(3 month commitment)
Discounted Class Passes
Membership at Yoga in ME
Membership at Yoga in ME is about sharing your practice with a community of like-minded practitioners. It is also a means of supporting the community at large through Yoga in ME’s many community outreach programs including; FREE Yoga for Veterans, Donation-Based Classes for a variety of local people and groups, Annual Food Raising Classes, and gift certificate donations to numerous local organizations.
- All memberships include access to live audio recordings on our Members Only Facebook Group, 10% off most retail, and discounts on workshops and special events.
- Plans auto-renew monthly.
- 3 month commitment.
- Cancel any time after 3 months with 30 days written notice.
- Unused classes DO NOT roll over from month to month.
- If you exceed your monthly class allotment, regular class pass rates apply.
- All class passes expire 12 months from purchase.
- All memberships and class passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and can not be shared.